Sometimes you may want to capture a region which contains two objects inside separated by an empty space. You need to get them closer, but to achieve that you have to remove the space. Screenpresso can do this for you.
Screenpresso is a screen capture tool available as a free and pro versions, and can be used as a portable application.
To get rid of the space, here is how you can do it:
1. Double-click the image you’ve just captured to open the internal image editor, and then click the Image tab.
2. Click the Cut Out button.
3. Select the vertical or horizontal dotted lines box.
4. Move cursor over the image and highlight the empty space.
5. Click the Apply button.
6. Go back to Main tab and hit the Save as button to save the result.